Cookie and tracker policy (analytical data).
A “cookie” is a set of data that the Site records temporarily or permanently on the User’s system by means of their web browser.
A “tracker” is a set of data collected during the browsing on the website and centralized on a partner server.
By accessing and using the Site, users expressly agree to the cookies and trackers policy of the Company.
The Site uses the following data (cookies and trackers):
- Cookies necessary for using the Site: are technically essential to use the Site by ensuring correct communication with the User and aiding browsing;
- Functional cookies: allow browsing to be improved and give Users access to their search more easily. They therefore allow specific features on the Site to be activated and improve the user-friendliness and User experience, notably by saving their preferences, for example language;
- Trackers: the Site uses tracking data via Google Analytics to measure the ways users interact with the Site’s content; they allow Users to be recognized and counted and their browsing behavior on the Site to be seen and generates strictly anonymous or non-anonymous data on visiting statistics. These statistics allow the Site to be continually improved and relevant content to be shown to the User.
An overview of the cookies used on this website is defined in the following table:
|APISID||Analyze data of the marketing performance.||1 year|
|CONSENT||Facilitates embedded YouTube videos.||20 years 1 month|
|NID||Analyze data of the marketing performance.||6 months|
|SAPISID||Analyze data of the marketing performance.||2 years|
|SID||Analyze data of the marketing performance.||2 years|
|SIDCC||Analyze data of the marketing performance.||1 year|
|SSID||Analyze data of the marketing performance.||2 years|
|_GRECAPTCHA||In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.||6 months|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Analyze data of the marketing performance.||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Analyze data of the marketing performance.||1 year|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_ga_514NZJ14KV||Google Analytics||Used to persist session state.||2 years|
|cookie-agreed||Ardent Invest||This cookie is set when the visitor agrees to the cookie consent.||360 days|
The Site uses Google Analytics to have an overview of the Site’s traffic, the origin of this traffic and the pages visited. This means that Google acts as a subcontractor for the Company. The information collected by Google Analytics is generated as anonymously as possible. For example, it is not possible to identify the people who visit the Site. For more information, the User can read Google’s data protection policy, available at the following address: http://www.google.nl/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/
How can I deactivate cookies and trackers?
If the User deactivates certain cookies, it is possible that certain parts of the Site will not be able to be viewed and or/used, or only partially.
It is also possible to set your browser so it sends a notice when a cookie is used and therefore you can accept it or not.
If the User want to block cookies, they must use the link for their browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
To no longer be tracked by Google Analytics on any website, you can consult the following website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.